Millet conference 2023
This conference seeks to unite leading industry experts, academic professionals, researchers, and scholars
on a shared platform to exchange knowledge, ideas, and experiences, focusing on the intersection of
Millets Awareness, Women's Health for the International Year of Millets. The central theme focuses on a
transformative vision for the future, leveraging innovative ideas and discoveries in AI, Communication,
IoT, Data Engineering, and Security to positively impact women's well-being.
Potential topics of interest include, but are not limited to..
1. Transformative role of AI and millets for empowering women's Health
2. Predictive Analytics for Women's Health Outcomes
3. AI-Driven Personalized Nutrition for Women for monitoring millets consumption
4. AI-Driven Precision Agriculture for Millets
5. Mobile Health Applications for Millet Awareness
6. Optimize millet-based diets to manage women's chronic health conditions
7. IoT and Smart Packaging for Millet Food Products
Publication of Accepted Papers
All accepted & presented papers will be included in Conference Proceedings which will be Published by Taylor
and Francis and submitted to Scopus for Inclusion. Selected Papers will be published as Book Chapter in the
Edited Book by CRC Press, Taylor and Francis and submitted to Scopus for Inclusion.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference's strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers.
Downloadable versions of the checklist for full-Text Papers along with templates are available on the
Paper Submission link:
Microsoft CMT link for Submission of full paper:
Submit Full Paper